today was a very interesting day I finally figured out my job that I will do which is a cfo in a grab company I also wrote my background and my information and the skills that I had as a cfo in grab company and it was good
In a hidden café tucked away in all the bustle of Tokyo, disconsolate patrons are given the rare chance to travel back in time. But, there’s a catch: they must return to the present before the coffee in front of them cools, or risk losing themselves eternally in the past. " Before The Coffee Gets Cold ", a novel by author Toshikazu Kawaguchi, tells of four heartwarming, contemplative tales of a magical cafe's patrons that all interweave in the most little, yet enchanting ways. The first, a forlorn woman who seeks to mend a strained relationship before it becomes irrevocably broken, while the second hopes to acquire an explanation from a departed companion. A third character wishes to revist and undo a moment of regret, and the final traveler longs for one final brush with someone they had lost. The immutable and all-consuming nature of time unveils itself as each of the four's journeys progress, gently guiding them to acceptance. The book uses charming prose juxtapo...
Comments
Post a Comment